We offer the following services:
Accounting is responsible for validating the general ledger accounts, non-student customer billing, preparing financial reports, processing labor re-distributions, and contributing to the annual audit process.
Additional Information Related to Accounting:
- Invoice Request - Use this document if a customer needs to be billed. All customer invoices are to be generated by Accounting.
- Deposit Receipt - Use this document if a non-student payment is received for goods or services provided. After the document is completely filled out, print it and deliver to WCP 275 (MC 7120) with the payment.
- Journal Entry Reclass Template - Use this document if a wrong FOAPAL was used on a posted transaction other than a payroll posting.
- Labor Redistribution Template - Use this document if an employee was paid under a wrong FOAPAL
- LCC Cash Handling Procedures
- Cash Receipt Log
- Marketplace New Item Approval Form
- Marketplace Refund Request Form
Accounts Payable is responsible for vendor invoice payments, Concur Expense report auditing, printing college checks, auditing purchase orders, and supporting other functions within the Financial Services division.
IRS Form W-9
If you are a vendor of LCC and there have been changes to your taxable status, address, or other business information, please complete this form and return it to either our fax, email address, or mailing address, from above.
- IRS W-9
- LCC Account Hierarchy
- Expense Account Dictionary
- Instructions to Viewing Invoice Payment Status
- LCC Gifts and Flowers Guidelines
- LCC Meal and Refreshment Guidelines for Non Travel
- Procedure For Processing Memberships v71317
Direct Pay Dynamic Form
This electronic form is for employees to submit Non-PO invoices and receipts for payments.
*Note: The DIRECT PAY DYNAMIC FORM will not open in Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Safari, or Firefox for the best results
Altour (formerly Passageways Travel) is the official LCC Travel agent. Any business travel for the college must be done through our agent, including travel requests and ticket booking. Please refer to the information below for information regarding travel expense reimbursement. Be sure to submit any requests for reimbursement in accordance with the LCC Travel Policy.
All travel can be booked through Concur by clicking on the travel tab. You must complete Concur Training before you can access the Concur website.
For more information regarding travel-related expense reports or supplier payment questions, please contact Accounts Payable.
LCC Accounting Drop Box
Customers and vendors can securely submit forms to the Accounting Department through the LCC Accounting Drop Box.
*Note: The LCC Accounting Drop Box will not open in Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Safari, or Firefox for the best results.LCC Accounting Drop Box