Lansing Community College is a community that celebrates diversity, explores political and environmental topics, and encourages the talents of our students, faculty and staff. With more than 30 student clubs and organizations, year-round events and activities, and facilities with amenities that cater to you, there is never a dull moment at LCC.
- The Office of Student Life sponsors more than 40 on-campus events each year to support students’ community engagement and collective interests.
- Two gaming stations at the Downtown Campus provide a fun break for students from all their hard work.
- LCC has great places to meet up with friends, refuel with a healthy meal or recharge in two fitness centers.
Student Life offers many different resources to the students of Lansing Community College. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information about the resources listed below:
Student Housing Resources
With the off-campus housing service you can:
- Search for an apartment/room
- Find a roommate
- Locate other housing resources
- List apartments or rooms
Housing Listing Information:
LCC is not involved with any contract negotiations between landlords and tenants. LCC is not responsible for any disputes, breaches of contract, eviction notices or any civil actions that may arise between the landlord and the tenant.Off Campus Housing
Student Transportation Options
Student Voter Registration Information
The Lansing Community College Student Life Office is making voter registration information available to students by providing a list of locations where the application may be found.
Voter registration forms may be obtained at the following places:
- Michigan Secretary of State website
- Any county, city or township clerk's office
- Any Michigan Secretary of State branch office
To register to vote in Michigan you must be:
- A Michigan resident (at the time you register) and a resident of your city or township for at least 30 days (when you vote)
- A U.S. citizen
- At least 18 years of age (when you vote)
- Not currently serving a sentence in jail or prison
You may register in person up until 8 pm on Election Day at your city or township clerk’s office. If you register any other way, your voter registration application must be received or postmarked at least 15 days before election. You must also re-register to vote whenever you move to a new city or township.
For more information about registering to vote or other election related questions, visit the Michigan Voter Information Center website.
During the first week of fall semester, new and returning students enjoy a week full of fun, engaging activities at LCC. You can learn how to join student clubs or organizations and find out about all available services at the Resource Fair, or get to know LCC’s president at the annual Party with the Prez.
Catch the Vibe!
Listen to voices, vibes and vision of Lansing Community College on LCC Connect. Listen live on Saturdays from 1-3pm and Sundays from 6-8pm on WLNZ 89.7FM.Listen on-demand
Get in the Game
Our athletic teams compete for national championships, win conference and regional tournaments, and play against top NJCAA programs.LCC Athletics
The StarZone is home to many student service departments such as admissions, academic advising, financial aid, student finance, testing and more! Visit the Enrollment Support Specialists in the StarZone for help with admissions, class registration, general financial aid questions and more.