A reminder from the Office of Student Compliance while the College is operating in an online environment: Students must continue to comply with Title IX and the Student Code of Conduct and General Rules and Guidelines. In addition, our Behavior Intervention Team is active. We will continue to support students and the College community with reporting, response, and referral. Please contact us at 517-483-1261 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will return any messages promptly.
The Office of Student Compliance (OSC) at Lansing Community College exists to enforce the Student General Rules and Guidelines and Student Code of Conduct. Every student attending LCC must abide by these regulations and failing to do so will result in due process.
The following violations of the Student Code of Conduct are just eight of the nineteen that will result in OSC intervention:
- Disruption or obstruction of college activities, administration or teaching
- Physical abuse, assaults, threats, intimidation and harassment (FYI: this includes messages sent via text messages, emails or any other electronic format)
- Theft or other abuse of computer facilities and resources
- Violation of any college policy, rule or regulation or syllabus
- Academic Dishonesty- Cheating and plagiarism are not tolerated at LCC
- Conduct that is disorderly, lewd, or indecent
- Failure to comply with directions of college officials or law enforcement officers acting in performance of their duties
View Student General Rules and Guidelines and Code of Conduct in its entire form.
Room 1210 Gannon Building
Director of Student Compliance:
Student Title IX Investigator/Conduct Officer:
Student Compliance Liaison: