Student Compliance services are currently available remotely and in-person. In-person service days are generally Tuesday through Thursday by appointment and walk-in. Student meetings in response to a request from our office require an appointment to be scheduled in advance. Appointments can be scheduled by calling our office at 517-483-1261 or by email at email@example.com. Staff can be reached Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
A reminder to protect the health and safety of the LCC Community by following the Responsibility of all Student Guidelines listed on the Coronavirus website. Non-compliance with mask requirements in indoor classrooms and labs or other requirements may result in a referral to Student Conduct.
The Student Code of Conduct and General Rules and Guidelines ensure the protection of student rights and the health and safety of the College community, as well as to aid in the efficient operation of College programs, activities, and services. The Code of Conduct and Rules and Guidelines apply from the time of admission and continue as long as the student remains enrolled at the College. They are also applicable to a student's conduct even if the student withdraws from school while a disciplinary matter is pending. It is the responsibility of all students to be familiar with, and abide by, the Student Code of Conduct and General Rules and Guidelines. In addition, the College has established procedures for addressing reports of alleged violations.
The following violations are some, but not all, examples that will result in OSC intervention:
- Disruption or obstruction of college activities, administration or teaching
- Physical abuse, assaults, threats, intimidation and harassment (including messages sent via text messages, emails, social media or any other electronic means)
- Theft or other abuse of computer facilities and resources, including but not limited to, any violation of the LCC Acceptable Use Policy
- Violation of any college policy, rule or regulation or syllabus
- Academic Dishonesty - cheating and plagiarism
- Violation of the Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Attempted or actual theft of and/or damage to college property
View Student General Rules and Guidelines and Code of Conduct in its entire form.
Room 1210 Gannon Building
Director of Student Compliance:
Student Title IX Investigator/Conduct Officer: