Sometimes referred to as the "Moon House," this Queen Anne style house was built in 1891 by architect Darius Moon for H. M. Rogers, a local realtor. Acquired by the college in 1967, it was used as a temporary bookstore. Architectural studies students at the college undertook restoration work on the house in 1982.

Rogers-Carrier House Front Exterior

Contact Us

Rogers-Carrier House

528 North Capitol Avenue
Lansing, Michigan 48933

Directions