Enrollment and degree certification provides confirmation of enrollment status (e.g., full-time, part-time), dates of attendance, and degree(s) conferred. Certification is used to confirm this information to insurance companies, lenders, employers, and other organizations. Proof of enrollment can now be acquired instantly online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Log into myLCC
- Click on the School tab
- Click on Proof of Enrollment in the Student eToolbox
- Select Obtain an enrollment certificate
- Print your certificate
The following is now available instantly online:
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of your enrollment.
- View the enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to your loan holders.
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to your health insurers and other providers of student services or products.