Secure your courses by Third Party Sponsorship
Sponsor authorizations must be in the Student Finance Office at least three (3) business day prior to or no later than your payment due date or you could be dropped for non-payment. Please visit Student Finance Payments for payment due dates.
- Authorizations from a sponsor can take 6-8 weeks for processing. Please plan accordingly. A new authorization form is needed for every semester you are sponsored. Multiple terms cannot be on the same authorization form.
- Any remaining balance that is not covered by your authorization is the student's responsibility.
- The student is responsible for dropping classes he/she does not intend to take.
- Vouchers submitted for payment or reimbursements are subject to sponsor contract.
- The following information must appear in the sponsor's authorization letter:
- Student name
- Student number
- Clear billing instructions
- For further information, sponsors can call Third Party Billing at 517-483-5242 or 517-483-1284. Email at LCC-ThirdPartyBilling@star.lcc.edu.
- Third party sponsor payments will begin to be applied to student accounts after Financial Aid has been disbursed for the semester. If a third party sponsor payment creates a credit balance on the student account a refund will be processed according to our refund schedule.