StarCard required to unlock Campus buildings
StarCards are currently required to enter all LCC buildings on Downtown Campus, West Campus, LCC East and Aviation Maintenance Technology Center. Livingston County Center shares a building with Howell Public Schools and has instituted a separate security protocol.
Your Lansing Community College StarCard is a:
- Student or Employee Identification Card
- Library Services Card
- Computer Lab Access Card
- Fitness Center Access Card
How to Get a StarCard
First-time StarCard Request
Replacement StarCard Request
To request a replacement StarCard, you will not need to upload a photo (unless your previous ID is five years old or older). However, you will still need to complete the StarCard Request Form.
Please note: There is a $15 replacement fee for students who lose their StarCard.
The photo should be passport-style and meet the following requirements:
- Must be in color, focused, and taken in good light - no dark or shadowed photos
- Should not be taken outside as direct sunlight causes glare or reflections which we cannot accept
- Must have a solid white or light-colored plain background, without designs, or patterns
- Must show a full face, front view of the cardholder, no profiles or angles
- Top of the head is not cut-off and is clearly visible
- Must capture the subject's face, leaving out the upper torso
- The cardholder must appear in normal street attire (no costumes), without a hat, headwear or no dark glasses (headwear permitted for religious reasons only)
- Must be that of the cardholder only (no family, friends, animals, objects, etc. are permitted)
- A smile is acceptable, but silly faces are not permitted
StarCard Pickup Locations
Please allow 5-7 business days for processing and you must show photo identification at pickup (driver's license, state ID, passport, high school ID or an alternative government-issued ID).
Mon – Fri 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Dec. 25 – Jan. 1
The StarZone is home to many student service departments such as admissions, academic advising, financial aid, student finance, testing and more! Visit the Enrollment Support Specialists in the StarZone for help with admissions, class registration, general financial aid questions and more.