The Library empowers the LCC community to learn, teach, and discover.
Are we fulfilling our mission? Tell Us.
Impact every student, every time.
A 24/7 Click Away
- 176,173 E-books
- 51,008 E-journals
- 141,498 E-government documents
- 43,251 streaming videos
- Over 100 research databases
- Online catalog listing library resources that support LCC programs
- Access to MeLCat (items owned by Michigan libraries)
- 24/7 chat research help
- Research guides and online tutorials
In the Library
- Textbooks for core general education courses
- 59,155 circulating books
- 106 print periodicals
- Computers with internet access and Microsoft Office
- Wireless printing, self-service printers, photocopiers, scanners, fax, and assistive technology
- Laptops and other technology for checkout
- Library open 68-72 hours per week
- Research assistance available in person, by email, phone, chat, and by appointment
- Information literacy skills instruction sessions taught by librarians
Library and Learning Commons
The Library and Learning Commons are located on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor of the Technology and Learning Center (TLC). Students can get tutoring, research, and technology help, use computers and a technology lab, as well as check out books, study rooms, and laptops.
Technology & Learning Center (TLC)
400 N. Capitol Ave.
Lansing, MI 48933
A StarCard is required to enter the TLC building.
Contact the Library
TLC Building - 2nd & 3rd Floor
Contact the Learning Commons
TLC Building - 1st and 2nd Floor