Renovation in Progress
Check back for updates after the TLC renovation is complete in January.
The Library empowers the LCC community to learn, teach, and discover.
Are we fulfilling our mission? Tell Us.
Impact every student, every time.
A 24/7 Click Away
- 176,173 E-books
- 51,008 E-journals
- 141,498 E-government documents
- 43,251 streaming videos
- Over 100 research databases
- Online catalog listing library resources that support LCC programs
- Access to MeLCat (items owned by Michigan libraries)
- 24/7 chat research help
- Research guides and online tutorials
In the Library
- Textbooks for core general education courses
- 59,155 circulating books
- 106 print periodicals
- Computers with internet access and Microsoft Office
- Wireless printing, self-service printers, photocopiers, scanners, fax, and assistive technology
- Laptops and other technology for checkout
- Library open 68-72 hours per week
- Help with technology
- Research assistance available in person, by email, phone, chat, and by appointment
- Information literacy skills instruction sessions taught by librarians
- Book delivery to off-campus learning centers for employees
Last updated: September 2020