Your Research Coaches
Meet with a reference librarian for 30 minutes to get help with your research.
What Can I Expect from an Appointment?
When you meet with a librarian, you will get private, personalized and uninterrupted research assistance. You can get help:
- selecting the best resources for your assignment
- accessing and navigating electronic resources
- developing search strategies
- evaluating sources
- citing sources
You will leave the session with a plan for next steps to continue your research.
How do I Schedule an Appointment?
Schedule an appointment online and let us know a few dates and times you are available. You must schedule an appointment 48 hours in advance. If you have questions, contact Suzanne Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or try another option on the Ask a Librarian page.
How Should I Prepare for My Appointment?
- Bring a copy of the assignment and research you have already gathered about your topic.
- The study rooms have computers, but bring a laptop if you would prefer.
Where Do We Meet?
- In the Library - Come to the Reference Desk and a librarian will meet with you in a study room.
- On the Phone