The Technology Lab is a new space inside the Library designed to allow students to unleash their creativity. Whether your passion is digital art, music, video games, or space travel we will have an experience for you.
Technology Lab spaces can be reserved according to Technology Lab Use Guidelines.
- Same day - Visit the Technology Lab or call (517) 483-1038.
- Future - 24 hours in advance, use the reserve a space button below
2nd floor of the TLC Building in the Library
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- For use by LCC students, faculty, and staff
- Check in with a photo ID in the Technology Lab.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours. Back-to-back bookings are not permitted.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
3D and Large Format Printers
- Printers may be used only for lawful purposes and use must adhere to the College’s Acceptable Use Policies.
- Technology Lab staff will evaluate files prior to printing. The Library reserves the right to refuse any print for any reason.
- There is no charge to LCC students, faculty, and staff.
- Prints will be processed in the order they are received. If a print fails, we will attempt it one additional time. If the print fails on the second attempt, you will be notified and the print will be canceled.
- Only designated Library staff have hands-on access to the printers.
- 3D printed items that are not picked up within 7 days of notification may be discarded or otherwise removed from the pickup area.
Library and Learning Commons
The Library and Learning Commons are located on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor of the Technology and Learning Center (TLC). Students can get tutoring, research, and technology help, use computers and a technology lab, as well as check out books, study rooms, and laptops.