OneSearch can help you quickly find articles, books, and multimedia from research databases and the library catalog. You will also find research guides and popular Library webpages.
OneSearch is available in the blue box on the right side of all pages of the library website.
- Save time by searching the databases and Catalog together.
- Find information in research databases you might not know about.
- Some LCC research databases are not included in a search.
- You will get a lot of results and some results will be unrelated.
- Use quotation marks to search for a phrase, e.g. "food safety"
- Use filters on the left side of the search results screen to narrow results, e.g. peer-reviewed
- Use Boolean operators written in all caps. By default, search terms are combined with AND
- More advanced search tips.
Search for scholarly sources and get full-text from the research databases.
Library and Learning Commons
The Library and Learning Commons are located on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor of the Technology and Learning Center (TLC). Students can get tutoring, research, and technology help, use computers and a technology lab, as well as check out books, study rooms, and laptops.