You can access your library account on this page or from the Library Catalog. Log in to your account with your LCC username and password to view fines, items you have checked out, and update contact information.
You can also:
Renew an Item
You can renew items online by following these steps:
- Log in to My Account.
- Click on the "Checked Out Items" button on the left.
- Select the items you want to renew.
- Click on the "Renew Selected" button above the item list.
- You should see a message by the due date with the new due date. You can also renew items by visiting or by calling the 2nd Floor Help Zone at (517) 483-1038
What Can be Renewed
- Any item you have checked out from the LCC Library's collection can be renewed twice except for laptops and course reserves.
- Most books, CDs and documents you have ordered through MeLCat and interlibrary loan may be renewed once. Check the MeLCat webpage for more information about renewing items.
Why Can't I Renew An Item?
- Another patron has requested the item.
- Laptops and course reserves cannot be renewed.
- Overdue items cannot be renewed online. Call the 2nd Floor Help Zone for help.
- You have renewed the item before and are at the limit.
- DVDs requested through MeLCat cannot be renewed.
2nd Floor Help Zone
Library and Learning Commons
Technology & Learning Center (TLC)
400 N. Capitol Ave.
Lansing, MI 48933
A StarCard is required to enter the TLC building.
Contact the Library
TLC Building - 2nd & 3rd Floor
Contact the Learning Commons
TLC Building - 1st and 2nd Floor