Borrow from the Library
- LCC students, faculty, and staff
- University Center students, faculty, and staff
- Members of the LCC Alumni Foundation
- Capital Area District Library cardholders
- Take the item you want to check out to the 2nd floor Help Zone
- Show a photo ID such as a StarCard, driver's license, state ID, or passport to library staff.
- You may have up to 25 items checked out at any one time.
- Course Reserves can be found at the 2nd floor Help Zone and must be returned to the Help Zone. You may check out up to 3 reserve items at a time.
Library items have the following loan periods:
- Books: 28 days, two renewals
- Laptops and Kindles: 28 days, no renewals
- MeLCat (print): 28 days, one renewal
- MeLCat (some AV items): 14 days, no renewals
- Course Reserves: 2 hours, 48 hours, 1 week
- Interlibrary loan Items: varies by institution
No fines and fees will be charged at this time. Should you have a Library hold on your account please call 517-483-1038 to remove the hold.