We have black-and-white and color printers in the Library.
At the start of fall semester, enrolled students will receive a print credit balance of $10 (or 200 b&w prints). After you run out of credits, you can purchase additional print credits using a credit card from the LCC Market Place. If you don't have a credit card, you can go to the Case Credit Union in the Gannon Building and purchase a card to be used to buy print credits. Learn more and purchase print credits.
- Black and white - $.05 per page
- Color - $0.20 per page
Learn how to print with your own device (laptop or mobile) by connecting to the wireless network.
We have black-and-white copiers.
- Black and white - no cost for LCC students
We have a fax machine for LCC student, faculty and staff use located at the Checkout Desk. You can send a fax for free.
- Please use a cover letter when sending a fax.
- The library cannot receive incoming faxes.
- If a fax number cannot be reached after 3 attempts, verify the fax number and try later.
- You cannot to send faxes to international numbers, except for Canada.
2nd Floor Help Desk
Check your print account balance. Only works on-campus.