We have black-and-white and color printers in the Library.
At the start of fall semester, enrolled students will receive a print credit balance of $10 (or 200 b&w prints). After you run out of credits, you can purchase additional print credits using a credit card from the LCC Market Place. If you don't have a credit card, you can go to the Case Credit Union in the Gannon Building and purchase a card to be used to buy print credits. Learn more and purchase print credits.
- Black and white - $.05 per page
- Color - $0.20 per page
Learn how to print with your own device (laptop or mobile) by connecting to the wireless network.
We have black-and-white copiers.
- Black and white - no cost for LCC students
We have a fax machine for LCC student, faculty and staff use located at the Checkout Desk. You can send a fax for free.
- Please use a cover letter when sending a fax.
- The library cannot receive incoming faxes.
- If a fax number cannot be reached after 3 attempts, verify the fax number and try later.
- You cannot to send faxes to international numbers, except for Canada.
2nd Floor Help Desk
Check your print account balance. Only works on-campus.
Library and Learning Commons
The Library and Learning Commons are located on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor of the Technology and Learning Center (TLC). Students can get tutoring, research, and technology help, use computers and a technology lab, as well as check out books, study rooms, and laptops.