We have black-and-white, color, and 3D printers in the Library.
Printing costs are deducted from LCC print credits which can be purchased using a credit card from the LCC Market Place. If you don't have a credit card, you can go to the Case Credit Union in the Gannon Building and purchase a card to be used to buy print credits.
- Black and white - $.05 per page
- Color - $0.20 per page
- 3D - no cost for LCC students
Learn how to print with your own device (laptop or mobile) by connecting to the wireless network.
We have three black-and-white copiers.
- Black and white - no cost for LCC students
We have a fax machine for LCC student, faculty and staff use located at the Multimedia Desk. You can send a fax for free.
- Please use a cover letter when sending a fax.
- The library cannot receive incoming faxes.
- If a fax number cannot be reached after 3 attempts, verify the fax number and try later.
- You cannot to send faxes to international numbers, except for Canada.