The LCC Foundation supports employees across LCC campuses through the Employee Development Fund (EDF), a membership based group. EDF was established to bring together employees who care about their institution and choose to make an investment in its future.
EDF Mission Statement
The Employee Development Fund was created for employees, by employees, to provide opportunities, promote fellowship and fun, and enhance our everyday work life.
Membership is open to every College employee at a minimum of $26 per year.
If you are not currently an EDF member, you may join by:
- Pay a minimum of $26 annually by credit card
- Or by contributing a minimum of $1 via Payroll Deduction by completing this form
If you would like to increase your contribution you can do this by:
EDF supports Employees in the following ways:
- Monthly Activities
- Educational and Enrichment Opportunities
- Personal & Professional Enrichment Grants
Annual Events and Activities:
- EDF Picnic
- Pizza Lunch
- Theater Events
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Ice Cream Social
- Plus many more events throughout the year
If you have any comments or suggestions, please call 517-483-1985.
We gratefully acknowledge the commitment of our employees to serving the educational needs of the community.
EDF Committee Members
- Tim Baker, Chairperson
- Bill Ceasar
- Nikki Cogswell
- Angela Gregor
- Eva Menefee
- Lisa Pearce
- Cynthia Rooker
- Mark Stevens
- Amy Stoakes
- Cathy Zell
The Lansing Community College Foundation and the Employee Development Fund offers educational improvement and professional enrichment grants to current EDF members. The grants are awarded twice per year: Spring and Fall.
The purpose of the grants:
- Stimulate employee involvement in new and/or innovative educational or service projects
- Increase or expand the employees' professional development goals
- Provide funding for projects that benefit both Lansing Community College and the employee
Grants are limited to a maximum of $3,000 each. The total number of grants to be awarded will be determined by the Employee Development Fund based on available funds.
For more information please contact the Foundation office at (517) 483-1985.
The Grant Application is now a dynamic form:
The grant application for Fall 2022 is closed. Check back in February for the Spring 2023 application!