LCC Testing Services at Main Campus proctors LCC course exams for online and hybrid courses, lecture makeup exams and students with accommodations for testing. Students in online courses can also take their proctored exams at West Campus, the Livingston County Center in Howell, or an approved non-LCC testing site, typically another college testing center.
LCC Testing Center Locations
Testing Center - GB 2228
DAY OPEN LAST TEST CLOSE Monday - Tuesday 8am 4pm 5pm Wednesday - Thursday 8am 4pm 5pm Friday 8am 3pm 4pm Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
West Campus Student Services - Hours of Operation*
DAY OPEN LAST TEST CLOSE Monday - Tuesday Closed temporarily due to COVID Wednesday - Thursday Closed temporarily due to COVID Friday Closed temporarily due to COVID Saturday - Sunday Closed temporarily due to COVID
*Hours subject to change during break periods and holidays
- Bring a picture ID! It is required to take your test
- Tests are administered on a walk-in basis
- Contact us by calling: 517-267-5452
Placement testing and proctored testing for online courses are done on a walk-in basis and picture ID is required. Students in online courses can take their proctored exams at West Campus, the Livingston County Center in Howell, or an approved non-LCC testing site, typically another college testing center. For more information please contact the Livingston County Center at 517-545-3522.
Livingston County Center Testing Hours
DAY OPEN COMPLETE LAST TEST Monday - Thursday Closed temporarily due to COVID Friday Closed temporarily due to COVID Saturday-Sunday Closed temporarily due to COVID
(Hours vary between semesters)
For more information about LCC's assessment process, visit the LCC Placement Testing Center, or call the Livingston County Center at 517-545-3522.
- East Campus does not providing test proctoring for online courses.
- Hours subject to change during break periods and holidays.
Student Testing Guidelines
- Tests will be given out up to one hour before closing time.
Hours and Locations
- Bring a picture ID. If you do not have a picture ID you will not be able to test.
- You will not be able to leave testing room without submitting your work, finished or unfinished. It is advisable to use the restroom before you come to the Course Testing Center.
- Be prepared to know the following information:
- Your instructor's name
- Your class code (e.g. PSYC 200, BIOL 120)
- Your test name (e.g. Test 1, Midterm, Quiz 2)
- Cell phones, smart watches, and other electronic devices are prohibited in the testing room. Cell phone lockers and cubbies for storage are available in the testing center lobby.
- The only materials allowed at your desk are the materials allowed for your test, as noted by your instructor.
- Instructors can contact Testing Services directly to extend their exam due dates.