Start at LCC this fall! Even if you have not applied, LCC staff will be on hand August 19 - 21 to fast track through the admissions process, advise you of which classes to take and connect you with the resources you will need to succeed.
Walk into the Gannon Building between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. those days, head to the check-in table in room 2214, and become an enrolled LCC student.
August 19 - 21 | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
(Please arrive by 2 p.m.)
Suggested things to do before the event (make the most of your time!):
- Apply to LCC
- Submit a FAFSA at fafsa.gov for financial aid, using school code 002278
- Find your high school and/or previous college transcripts (unofficial are fine!)
What you can do at the event:
- Get assistance with the application
- Submit transcripts and test scores or take placement tests
- Pick your program of study and/or career path
- Meet with an advisor and plan your classes
- Get help with financial aid questions and document submission
- Meet with a success coach
- Get information about scholarships, grants and aid
- Register for classes
What to bring:
- High school and/or college transcripts (if you have them)
- ACT/SAT scores (if you have them)
- Know important information (example: SSN or address)
- Any financial aid or loan documents you may have