Lansing Community College

All students are encouraged to meet with an Academic Advisor prior to selecting or changing their program. For more information, please visit the Advising page.

Because of federal regulations, Financial Aid can only pay for classes that are in your major or program of study. It is important to keep your major updated and only register for courses needed so you don’t have to pay for classes without financial aid. For more information on Financial Aid eligibility, please visit the Courses in Program of Study section of the Financial Aid Policies page.

If you are receiving veteran's educational benefits at LCC, please contact Veteran and Military Affairs in the Huron Building before you change your program of study.

If you are an international student with a F-1 or M-1 visa, you must obtain a new Form I-20 if you change your program of study. The Fact Sheet on how to change your program of study is available on the Global Student Services Forms page.

Program and Catalog Year Update Request