Lansing Community College


This form is meant for minor problems, such as broken assistive technology or malfunctioning automatic doors. To learn how to file a formal grievance, please use our grievance form.

Fill out my online form.
Gannon Building Exterior Glass

Contact Us

The Center for Student Access

Phone: 517-483-5323
Fax: 517-483-9645

Additional Contact Info