You like new technology. You like computers. So how far do you want to go in the computer field? With a degree in Computer Science, you can go as far as you want to go. Computer Science lets you:
- Learn how to learn new technologies quickly through a broad educational foundation.
- Program in a variety of contemporary computer languages.
- Create computer solutions for everyday problems.
- Solve difficult technical challenges in implementing new computer systems.
- Design leading edge application software from the ground up.
- Grow into emerging technologies like robotics and artificial intelligence.
- Lead a team of programmers or an entire Information Technology department.
Computer Science Courses
These courses are designed to help students understand the fundamental areas of Computer Science.
- CPSC 101 - Intro to Computer Science
- CPSC 131 - Numerical Methods and MATLAB
- CPSC 230 - Algorithms and Computing w/C++
- CPSC 231 - Computing and Data Structures
- CPSC 260 - Computer Science Structures