- Professional Tutors are available to assist students for most LCC courses.
- Tutoring appointments are on a first-come first serve basis.
- Most tutoring appointments are processed and scheduled immediately.
- Submissions after-hours, nights & weekends, take up to 48 hours to process.
- Tutoring Appointment Confirmation
- Look for an email from email@example.com
- Check your preferred email, LCC student email, and email in LCC D2L.
- Appointment details and a link to access your WebEx tutoring session.
- Please confirm your tutoring appointment by replying to the email.
- Cancel or Reschedule? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- LCC Professional Tutors may be available for pre-scheduled after-hours appointments. Let us know how we can help.
- Need immediate assistance? Go to: Brainfuse
LCC Students must be signed into myLCC for access
Academic Support & Resources
Downtown Campus Location
- Study Spaces
- Quick-Print Stations
- Software Applications
- Chemistry models
- Anatomy models
- Microscopes & Slides
West Campus Location
West Campus Learning Commons Current Hours
Monday: 11 am - 6 pm
Tuesday: 11 am - 6 pm
Wednesday: 11 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 11 am - 6 pm
Closed Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
- Textbooks and course materials on reserve for West Campus classes
- Quiet study area
- Windows Computers and a Mini Mac
- Printer and Photocopier
- Drafting table
- Help with LCC Library Resources: Catalog, Research Databases, Research Guides
Library and Learning Commons
The Library and Learning Commons are located on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor of the Technology and Learning Center (TLC). Students can get tutoring, research, and technology help, use computers and a technology lab, as well as check out books, study rooms, and laptops.