Recruit at LCC
Reserving a recruitment table on campus can be a great way to connect with LCC students.
The general on campus recruiting program policy and process is as follows:
- Employers are allowed to recruit at the downtown campus during fall, spring and summer semesters, except during the first week or finals week of the semester
- Reservations need to be made at least one week prior to a requested visit
- Employers need to track traffic, interviews, and job offers that result from the campus visit
- Representatives should remain at the table for the duration of the visit
- LCC does not allow employers to recruit on campus that require any upfront payment prior to employment or employers that provide financial incentives to staff who recruit new hires for which the recruiting staff member receives a portion of the new hire's commission
Request a Recruitment Table
Participate in Career Fairs & Events
- Virtual Employer Spotlight Series with content posted to:
- LCC social media platforms
- MyLCC (internal student and employee news feed)
- On-campus monitors
- For more information on Employer Spotlights please email Becca Sowa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LCC IT Speed Networking (Friday, November 4, 2022)
- Contact Wyn Wilson or visit lcc.edu/itspeednetworking for more information
- LCC Job & Internship Fair (March 22, 2023, 2-5pm)
- Contact Becca Sowa or visit lcc.edu/jobfair for more information
- Friday Field Trips
- Give students VIP Access to your organization! Provide a tour, insight on the recruiting process, and exposure to company culture to a group of talented LCC students. Field Trips are offered on Fridays from 10am-noon and allow a maximum of 14 students to participate.
- To host a Friday Field Trip please contact Becca Sowa at 517-483-9810 or email@example.com.
Post Jobs, Internships, & Apprenticeships
You can post jobs and internships with us anytime using CES Joblink by Symplicity. Get started by requesting your free employer account. All job and internship postings are subject to approval by Career & Employment Services. CES reserves the right to determine which positions are appropriate for posting.
Employer Engagement Form
To maximize your recruiting efforts at LCC, complete the employer engagement form and a member of Career & Employment Services will contact you directly.
Employer Engagement Form
Gannon Building, Room 2219
Fall and Spring Hours for Services
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm