Lansing Community College

Students holding a visa other than F1 or M1 who wish to study at LCC are welcome to apply using our online application. Students are responsible for understanding whether their current status allows them to study while in the United States. Information from Immigration and Customs Enforcement regarding who is able to study in the United States can be found here. If a change of status to F1 or M1 is required, please follow the instructions for F1 or M1 students and contact Students who are not changing to F1 or M1 should apply now and follow the steps to create an account. Students should select the application type “Intl Visa not F1 or M1”.

After initial review of the application, students will be contacted with a request for further documentation.

Contact the StarZone

Visit the StarZone to get help with admissions, financial aid, academic advising, payment plans, placement testing, orientation and all other student services.

Student chats with helper at the StarZone in the Gannon building

The StarZone

Phone: 517-483-1957
Toll Free: 800-644-4522

Downtown Campus
Gannon Building
411 N. Grand Ave
Lansing, MI 48933

StarZone Hours

View Map

Plan Your Next Move