Enterprise Systems Department
Consists of four teams (Application Support, Database Administration, Application Administration, and Application Development) with the primary responsibility for the development, integration, support, and administration of the College's enterprise-class software applications.
Infrastructure Support Services Department
This department consists of the following three teams:
- The Network and Telecommunications team designs, supports, and maintains the cabling infrastructure and equipment that make up the College's network (wired and wireless), internet connectivity, phone system, and security cameras.
- The Data Center team manages and maintains the servers and data storage equipment in the College's two datacenters and provides support for the College's email, calendaring, web conference, and printing solutions.
- The Engineering Systems team installs and maintains the College's audio/visual systems as well as the radio and television station's equipment.
Technology Support Services Department
This department consists of the following four teams:
- The Help Desk provides the primary end user Level One technical support for students and employees.
- The PC Operations team installs, supports, and maintains all personal computer, laptop, and tablet hardware, software, and operating systems owned by the College.
- The Academic Technology Resource team supports the two College computer labs, the Art and Photo Resource Center, and provides Scantron services. (Scantron services have been moved to the Center for Teaching Excellence. The other functions moved to the Library July 1, 2020)
- The Media Services team supports the audio/visual equipment in classrooms and conference rooms and provides support for campus events and conferences. They also maintain an inventory of portable audio/visual equipment for student checkout. The team also creates original content used in instructional settings, digital signage, and for internal and external College communications and marketing.
Information Security Department
This team implements and oversees all aspects of information security to protect the College from internal and external threats. This includes the development and enforcement of information security related awareness training, policies, and procedures to assure system and data confidentiality, integrity, and availability. This department also provides Records Management services including development and support of the College's records retention schedules, storage, disposal, and archiving.
- IT Governance Process
- IT Projects
- Information Technology Request/Approval Form
- Service Catalog
- Knowledgebase Articles
- Information Security
- Records Management