This training is required for anyone who will be teaching a HyFlex course moving forward. This training will be facilitated by the Center for Teaching Excellence, eLearning, and Media Services.
Prerequisites: Teaching Online Certification (TOC), D2L experience, online teaching experience, and supervisor approval.
Please check with your supervisor for more details about teaching assignments.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Apply effective course design and pedagogical concepts to the HyFlex course
- Effectively operate and troubleshoot classroom equipment and technology
- Determine and address potential barriers for the course as it pertains to the HyFlex course model
- Incorporate diversity, equity, inclusion practices, as well as Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Accessibility guidelines
HyFlex Spring 2023 dates
TUESDAYS 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 17, 2023 Face-to-face (A&S 1120 and 1122)
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 HyFlex
- Tuesday, January 31, 2023 HyFlex