Help Documents (PDF)
- Log into and Open an LCC web site with SharePoint Designer.
- Web Page Creation Guidelines. Basic instructions on header, footer, left & right navigations, breadcrumb trail, creating web pages and using templates in SharePoint Designer.
- Understand the Web Templates. Explains how the templates (master pages) function.
- Writing for the Web. Tips and information on effective writing for the web.
- LCC Web Guidelines.
- Transferring Word Text to Web Pages. Avoid the excess code that results from using copy and paste to transfer text from Word documents.
- Glossary of Web Terminology. Learn and understand words and phrases commonly used in web design and development.
- Auto Thumbnail Photos in Share Point. Putting up a collection of photos? Auto Thumbnail makes little thumbnail images in your page and links them to the large version.
- Font information page.
- Steps to copy/paste a table from a Word document into SharePoint Designer.
- Web Identification Form: Use this form to submit the folder and file structure of your website to Web Management when you are developing a new web or redesigning an existing web. Download and send the completed form to the web team via the helpdesk. View a sample of a completed form. For more information, see Web Procedures.
- Web Review Form: Take a look at the criteria that Web Management uses to review your new or redesigned website during the approval process required to launch your web. See Web Procedures for more details about the web review process.
- Web Request and Changes (Online): Submit your request for an announcement on the LCC home page or other LCC website modifications to the helpdesk.
Administration Bldg, Room 205
Phone: (517) 483-1423
Additional contact information »