Welcome to the eLearning Department
The eLearning Department is responsible for the administration of Lansing Community College's Course Management System (CMS), currently Desire2Learn, which houses all online and hybrid courses as well as providing course shells for those face-to-face instructors who wish to use the CMS to supplement their course. Providing support to Students, Instructors, and Staff is our top priority.
***NEW: eLearning Blog - Important Announcements for Instructors
Select the link below to access a blog post containing links to current, up-to-date announcements Instructors should be aware of regarding Desire2Learn:
Navigating on the eLearning Website
- Our Mission - The mission and guiding principles of the eLearning Department.
- Important Semester Teaching Information - Start and end of semester information for Instructors.
- Desire2Learn Course Management System - Information regarding what Desire2Learn is, resources and documentation available to assist Instructors and Students with Desire2Learn, and training opportunities.
- Instructor Blog - This blog is designed to provide Instructors with helpful information about the Course Management System (Desire2Learn), technology resources, and supporting digital teaching and learning at the college.
- Instructor Resources - Resources, best practices, policies, standards, and forms available for Instructors.
- Student Blog - This blog is designed to provide students with helpful information about the Course Management System (Desire2Learn), technology resources, and different services provided by the college for students.
- Student Resources - Resources, training, online course readiness assessment, online course offerings, and online degrees and certificates for Students.
- Contact Us - Provides hours of operation, physical location, and contact information for the eLearning Department and its staff members.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at email@example.com or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.