College Night 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
LCC welcomes all community members, high school students, parents, families, and current students to attend the college fair with more than 50 representatives from Michigan colleges and universities.
Registration is required. Attendees will receive a confirmation with barcode that is needed to meet with the 50+ college representatives. Pre-register now and skip the line at the event.
Free parking is available in the Gannon Ramp, located off of Grand Ave. north of the Gannon Building. Metered parking is also available on the downtown side streets.
Representatives from more than 50 Michigan colleges and universities will visit Lansing Community College to discuss various programs, advantages and transfer opportunities so you can determine the best college or university to help you reach your academic goals.
Schools are added daily, check back often to view updated list.
How to Prepare for Your Visit
8 Essential Questions to Ask College Representatives
Deciding which college or university to attend can be overwhelming and stressful. Cut right to the chase when speaking with college representatives to cut out the stress.
5 Reasons Why You Should Attend a College Fair
Busy student schedules often do not afford college-bound students the time to visit several of their top colleges of interest. Below is a link for a quick-read on the advantages of attending a college fair.
5 Best Practices While Attending a College Fair
- Talk with college representatives about the programs they offer and ask about admission requirements and application fees.
- Pick up brochures and other handouts from colleges that interest you.
- Ask about registration for college entrance exams and other important dates.
- Attend financial aid seminar.
- Pre-register to attend (if you can) to avoid long registration lines and to research attending college/universities' booths that interest you.
Parent Tips: How to Help Your Child Prepare for a College Fair
Deciding on a college or university can be overwhelming for any student. Read the tips below to help guide your child to make the decision that best suits their goals and lifestyle.
College Night Registration
Pre-register now to skip the line for the college fair. More than 50 of Michigan's top colleges and universities are attending; the registration line will be long!
Steps on How to Register
- Click the Register Now button above
- Click the state of Michigan on the map.
- Search by DATE (10/19/16) for the Lansing Community College location.
- Check "Attending," then click "Register Now"
- Complete all required fields, then click submit.
- After you submit your form, print the confirmation page. You will need this to check in at the event.
RSVP Deadline: October 12, 2016
Register your college or university for the annual College Night fair for an opportunity to recruit student from Lansing, Charlotte, East Lansing, Grand Ledge, Haslett, Okemos, Waverly, Williamston and surrounding communities. This year’s fair is barcode-friendly for convenient information sharing with students.
Representatives may arrive between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. to set up and hospitality area will provide a light dinner and refreshments. For local hotel and restaurant information, please visit lansing.org or contact the LCC event coordinator, Santos Gutierrez, at (517) 483-9962.
* - Required Fields
Student Affairs Division
Gannon Building - StarZone
Additional contact information »