Get ready for those warm summer days! Browse class listings online now.
LCC is planning to offer more face-to-face classes during the summer, along with a full range of online options. We hope to schedule more courses as pandemic conditions allow, so check back regularly.
In total, you have five types of course formats to choose from this summer:
- Face-to-Face: A traditional, in-person class with on-campus instruction.
- ON - Online: Traditional online courses with all work completed at your own pace and no live class sessions.
- ORT - Partial Scheduled Lecture: An online real time (ORT) class that has some regularly scheduled online meeting day(s) and time(s) along with unscheduled online instruction and activities.
- ORT - Full Scheduled Lecture: An online real time (ORT) class where all instruction is delivered online during designated meeting day(s) and times.
- OH - Online Hybrid: A class that has some regularly scheduled face-to-face classroom or lab instruction along with online coursework and activities.
Student and academic services will continue to be offered remotely. Please check in regularly to see if services are being transitioned back to face-to-face throughout the summer.
After you sign up for classes, remember to avoid the drop by signing up for your payment plan.
As a reminder, anyone coming to campus needs to complete a daily health screening, wear a face covering and physically distance.
LCC remains in close communication with our local health departments, and the college will continue to adjust its plans as needed to protect the health and safety of our students, employees and community.
If you’re already thinking ahead to fall: Registration for the fall semester begins May 10. We hope to be able to safely offer many face-to-face options as well as all types of online course formats.