Fitness facilities at the Downtown and West campuses are now open on the following schedules:
Downtown Campus Fitness Center (GB 2115)
6:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday
9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday
Note: The Downtown Campus Fitness Center and Weight Room will need to temporarily close for part of the fall semester to accommodate ongoing construction, but precise dates have not yet been determined.
West Campus Fitness Center hours (M126)
6:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday
6:30-11 a.m. Friday
Downtown Campus Weight Room (GB 1115)
Noon-2 p.m. Monday-Friday
3:30-7:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday
8-11 a.m. Saturday
There is no fee to use the Fitness Centers or Weight Room. Please observe the following safety requirements to keep yourself and your peers healthy:
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the facility.
- Clean equipment BEFORE and AFTER use.
- Avoid sharing equipment.
- Give each other space while exercising and using equipment.
- Wear a mask.
- Consider getting vaccinated, per CDC, MDHHS and MIOSHA recommendations, if you are able and have not yet done so.
- Do not come to campus if you are ill, even if you have been vaccinated.
There will be no towel or lock service at this time. Please bring your own towel and lock to secure your personal items in the locker rooms. Locker rooms will continue to be day use only.
We look forward to seeing you!