Ready to get to campus? LCC is offering lots of in-person classes this fall, with plenty of online options mixed in as well.
In total, you have five types of course formats to choose from this fall:
- Face-to-Face: Traditional, in-person classes with on-campus instruction.
- ON - Online: Traditional online courses with no live class sessions.
- ORT - Partial Scheduled Lecture: Online real time (ORT) classes that have some regularly scheduled online meeting day(s) and time(s) along with unscheduled online instruction and activities.
- ORT - Full Scheduled Lecture: Online real time (ORT) classes where all instruction is delivered online during designated meeting day(s) and times.
- OH - Online Hybrid: Classes that have some regularly scheduled face-to-face classroom or lab instruction along with online coursework and activities.
Not sure what classes you need to take? Try Degree Works! Log into myLCC and under the "Student" tab, you will find this awesome tool to help you plan your schedule and track your progress toward your degree or certificate. Academic advisors are also available to discuss your schedule, transfer opportunities and guide you through the registration process.