There are many laws and regulations in place to protect the integrity of a student’s education and also to protect members of the college community. The college is required, by law, to provide these messages for your benefit and protection of enrolled students, prospective students, employees and the public. Please take a few minutes to review the Consumer Information webpage for important information such as:
- Financial Assistance Information
- Information for Students with Disabilities
- Health and Safety Information
- Student Retention Information
- Contact List of College Offices You May Find Helpful
- Prevention of Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- And more
The college is required to share this information as a part of the Higher Education
Opportunity Act (HEOA) of 2008.
If you need assistance obtaining the information listed or you would like a paper copy, contact the Office of Compliance at 517-483-5298 or email@example.com.
Be sure to check out the information you need to know!