Documentation with a full name and test date is required, but can be unofficial. After you submit your documents we will reply with placement and testing information (if necessary). Use the links below to access your document(s) if you have not already done so.
The following form requires you to log in to your LCC student account. Use the "Activate my account" link if logging in for the first time.
Get Your SAT scores
Please follow the directions below to obtain your unofficial SAT (and PSAT) score reports:
- Log in to your College Board online account on a desktop or laptop computer (mobile devices will not dowloand the score report) and click "Get your SAT Subject Test Scores".
- Click on the date of the test/scores you want to download.
- On the next screen, click "Download Score Report" in the upper-right hand corner. This will display a score report with all required information.
- Download and save this document for submission.
- Contact CollegeBoard support at (866) 315-6068 if you need any assistance.
GET YOUR HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT
If you have completed high school with a diploma within the last 10 years you may be able to waive one or more placement test. Submit your high school transcript or online grade report that shows your overall GPA. These can be unofficial documents. If you do not currently have access to to your unofficial transcript you can use the Parchment service and return to this form when you receive a transcript. You do not need to pay for an official transcript.
Go to www.parchment.com to create an account. IMPORTANT: On the final form waive the FERPA statement and check the box that says, "I authorize a copy of my credentials to be stored in my Parchment account where I can view and manage the documents." This allows you to view an unofficial document.