The Non-Profit & Government Fair is open to all LCC students and alumni. Meet with local organizations and government agencies looking for volunteers, interns, and employees.
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Gannon Building: 2nd floor Highway
2019 Attending Organizations
- • Allen Neighborhood Center
- • Child and Family Charities
- • Community Mental Health Authority of Clinton, Eaton, Ingham Counties
- • Habitat for Humanity Capital Region
- • Haven House
- • IKUS Life Enrichment Services
- • Ingham County Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- • Lansing Parks and Recreation
- • Loaves & Fishes
- • Michigan Nonprofit Association
- • NorthWest Initiative
- • Refugee Development Center
- • Samaritas
- • South Lansing Community Development Association
- • Todd Martin Youth Leadership
Click on the map to get directions to LCC's Downtown Campus.
If the above form does not show, please visit our Organization Registration form.