The Non-Profit and Government Agency Fair is open to all LCC students and alumni. Meet with local organizations and government agencies looking for volunteers, interns, and employees.
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Gannon Building: 2nd floor Highway
Click on the map to get directions to LCC's Downtown Campus.
If the above form does not show, please visit our Organization Registration form.
2019 Registered Employers
- City of Lansing - Department of Neighborhoods & Citizen Engagement
- Community Mental Health Authority of Clinton, Eaton, Ingham Counties
- EVE (End Violent Encounters)
- Habitat for Humanity Capital Region
- Haven House
- Loaves & Fishes Ministries
- Michigan Department of Corrections
- Michigan Department of Health & Health Services
- Michigan Institute for Contemporary Art
- Michigan State Police
- Michigan State Police - Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division
- NorthWest Initiative
- Origami Brain Injury Rehabilitation Center
- Peckham, Inc.
- Refugee Development Center
- South Lansing Community Development Association
- State of Michigan - Department of Technology, Management & Budget
- State of Michigan - Department of Treasury
- Tri-County Office on Aging
- Turning Point USA
- US Air National Guard
- US Census Bureau