Skip to content


Dynamic Forms:

These forms require you to sign into myLCC prior to submission. Please refer to this How To Guide on completing these dynamic forms.

Administrative Appeal

If you have experienced mitigating circumstances, submit this form to request an exception to published college policy regarding refund deadlines, procedures and/or tuition cancellation.

Application for Degree and Certificates

Prior to submitting an application for an Associate Degree, Certificate of Achievement, or Certificate of Completion; students should consult with an advisor to review progress toward completing requirements.

Change of Address

You may also Change your address in Self Service Banner. Those who wish to change their address without using the web may submit this form.

Change of Name

You will also need to submit a legal document such as an enhanced driver's license, enhanced state id, marriage license, passport, or court document. Social security cards cannot be accepted as legal documentation.

Honors Letter Replacement Form

Use this form to request a duplicate Dean's or President’s List letter for any semester after Spring 2010.

Request for Duplicate Acceptance Letter

Use this form to request a duplicate LCC Acceptance Letter.

Student Declaration of Residency

Students who have been admitted as out-of-state or out-of-district may submit this form with supporting documents to get a lower tuition rate.

PDF file PDF Forms:

Add & Drop Form

Use this form to add or drop a course.

Dual Enrollment Student Forms

High school and home school students must submit forms every semester prior to registration.

Enrollment Verification Request

Enrollment and degree certification provides confirmation of enrollment status (e.g., full-time, part-time), dates of attendance, and degree(s) conferred. Certification is used to confirm this information to insurance companies, lenders, employers, and other organizations. You can also get this information instantly in myLCC.

Experiential Learning Packet

Relevant aspects of personal and professional experience gained through actual job-related activities and special training experiences may be applied to an academic program at LCC.

Graduation Replacement

Order a replacement diploma, certificate, tassel, or honor cord.

International Student Forms

These forms are only for international students who are currently using an F1 visa.

Release of Information

In accordance with The Family Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, LCC cannot discuss your academic and/or financial information with your parent, spouse, or guardian. By completing this form, you authorize LCC to discuss this information with your designee. Unless you are submitting this form in person with a photo ID, the form must be notarized.

Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information

Upon receipt of the completed form and photo ID, directory information will be withheld until the student requests in writing that confidentiality be released.

Under age 18 High School Graduate Approval

If you have already graduated high school but have not turned 18 years old yet, you must have a parent or legal guardian sign this form.

Course Schedules and Registration at Lansing Community College

Student Records Office
Gannon Building - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1200
Additional contact information »

Facebook Twitter YouTube