The Library has a variety of spaces and rooms. Some of these rooms can be reserved by students, faculty, and staff following Room Use & Reservation Guidelines.
Some of the library spaces will be changing due to the library renovation. The Meditation Room in the Library will be temporarily available in Room 232 in November and December. A permanent Meditation Room will reopen in the Gannon Building at a future date.
Contact the Multimedia Desk at (517) 483-1654 to reserve a room by phone or with questions about a reservation.
Types of sPACES
- All patrons must have a valid photo ID to check out a room.
- Please leave the room as you found it.
- You may be asked to vacate the room if you reservation time has expired or if you are using the room inappropriately.
- You will receive one warning to quiet down and then you will be asked to leave.
- Please do not leave personal belongings unattended. You are responsible for your personal belongings.
- All computer and gaming use must comply with LCC’s PDF File Acceptable Use Policy.
- All files on saved on computers are removed when you log off.
- You must have a photo ID to make reservations.
- Room reservations must be made at least one day in advance and up to one month in advance by telephone, in person, and online.
- Rooms may be reserved in two hour increments.
- You may reserve one room per day.
- Reservations are posted daily outside each room.
- Please arrive within 15 minutes of your reservation or it may be cancelled.