Lansing Community College’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) provides resources that foster awareness as well as empower students with knowledge, tools and experiences that promote global citizenship and a more inclusive campus.
Your gift will support new and innovative programs that support diverse perspectives, cultures, and differences:
- Promote an inclusive environment where students, faculty, and staff feel safe and supported
- Provides traing for students faculty and staff and the surrounding community
- Creates and implements programs that bring diverse perspectives to campus
- Collaborates with campus and community partners to recruit and retain a diverse population of students, staff, and faculty
- Coordinates services and programming that improves retention and transition for students from underrepresented populations
Support and celebrate diverse perspectives, cultures, and differences at LCC
- Tarence Lauchié $50.00
- Mark Kelland $100.00
- Ryan Buck $250.00
- David Ferguson $50.00
- Kelly Crosser $50.00
- Mindy Wilson $100.00
Your gift will support new and innovative programs that support diverse perspectives, cultures, and differences.