Your gift to the Lansing Community College Foundation can help make a student's dream of a quality education come true. There are many ways planned gifts can benefit you and Lansing Community College. Options listed on this site offer different tax advantages for different donors. Please take a look and see what type of gift might be right for you.
There are many ways planned gifts can benefit you and Lansing Community College. Options listed on this site offer different tax advantages for different donors, please take a look and see what type of gift might be right for you.
Employee Payroll Deduction and Donation Options
LCC Employees can elect to donate through payroll deduction as a onetime gift or ongoing payroll deduction to a current Scholarship or Program Fund. Contact us to learn more.
The Power of Your Gift
The following shows how a gift of any size can really make a difference:
- $100 can purchase a book for a student who cannot afford books
- $219 covers tuition for one student for one 3 credit hour class
- $1,500 provides tuition, fees and books for one part-time student for one year at LCC
- $2,000 can create a named annually funded restricted scholarship
- $3,000 covers tuition, fees and books for one full-time student for one year at LCC
- $25,000 or more, payable outright or over three to five years, can set up an endowment fund, leaving a lasting legacy of education for the future.
Ways to Support the Mission
When I graduate and get a firm grip on my finances, I intend to give back to the community just as you have done for me. Words can’t express my gratitude.”
Areas of Support
Donors make endowment gifts to fulfill and assure their own unique philanthropic mission. See how you can donate to a program that means a lot to you.