Lansing School District, Lansing Community College, and Michigan State University
The Lansing School District/Lansing Community College/Michigan State University 2+2+2 Engineering Program is a six-year program for students from Lansing Eastern, Everett, and Sexton High School who are interested in pursuing an engineering degree. Students admitted to the program will begin their junior year of high school. After two successful years in this program and graduation from the Lansing School District, students will be admitted to LCC’s Pre-Engineering Program for two years. Upon successful completion of the LCC program, the student will be admitted to the MSU College of Engineering.
- Full tuition scholarship
- The first two years (maximum of four years*) at LCC and the last two years (a maximum of five semesters) at MSU.
- Support services during the program
- After school and/or Saturday special events at LCC/MSU or in the community
- Visits to local firms which employ engineers and/or classroom visits from engineers.
- Be a student at Lansing Eastern, Everett, or Sexton High School
- Be enrolled in challenging math and science courses in grades 11 and 12
- At least 90% participation in classes and special activities
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 grade point average to remain in program
* If student attends LCC part-time, eligibility may be more than two years.