Accounting Services is responsible for validating the general ledger accounts, booking non-student payments, customer billing, preparing financial reports, processing labor re-distributions, and contributing to the yearly audit process.
Additional Information Related to Accounting:
- Invoice Request - Use this document if a customer needs to be billed. All customer invoices are to be generated by Accounting.
- Deposit Receipt - Use this document if a non-student payment is received for goods or services provided. After the document is completely filled out, print it and deliver to WCP 275 (MC 7120) with the payment.
- Journal Entry Reclass Template - Use this document if a wrong FOAPAL was used on a posted transaction other than a payroll posting.
- Labor Redistribution Template - Use this document if an employee was paid under a wrong FOAPAL.
- LCC Expense Account Dictionary
- LCC Account Hierarchy
- LCC Cash Handling Procedures
- Cash Receipt Log
- Marketplace New Item Approval Form
- Marketplace Refund Request Form