For faculty questions related to IDEA/Campus Labs course evaluations, please contact the Center for Data Science at 517-483-5304.
Course evaluations-also known as IDEA reports-will be completed entirely online using a platform called "Campus Labs." Your students will no longer be completing the "paper and pencil forms" and results will be returned electronically; therefore, faculty will need to complete some tasks online. Support is available to help you navigate the process.
Important dates for Summer 2020 Semester
- The Objectives Selection Form will be available from October 14 to December 14, 2020. Instructors will receive an email when access to IDEA forms are available. (How to Access IDEA Course Forms PDF File)
- Faculty will have from October 14 to December 14, 2020 to add additional questions to their class surveys.
- Students will have access from November 14 to Decmeber 14, 2020. At this point, faculty should monitor response rates and encourage participation.
- Result reports will become available on December 19, 2020.
Please note: The above information is for the 16-week session from August 20 to December 14 courses only. For information on variable date courses, please contact Terri Christian at 517-483-1123. Thank you.
Below you will find a series of videos that will help you learn how to complete the Faculty Information Form, review the results, and more.
- IDEA Course Evaluations: Introduction & Faculty Information Form
- IDEA Course Evaluations: Selecting Learning Objectives
- IDEA Course Evaluations: Creating Custom Questions
- IDEA Course Evaluations: Increasing Response Rates
- IDEA Course Evaluations: Overview of Interpreting your Results
- IDEA Course Evaluations: Interpreting your Results - Formative Tab