Student services are also being offered remotely.
Fall and spring semester service hours are:
Monday & Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Summer semester service hours are:
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Extended service hours in August are:
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Library and Learning Commons summer semester service hours are:
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Please make an appointment prior to visiting the Learning Commons
The following student services are available remotely and in-person. For in-person services, please schedule an appointment to ensure timely service.
Fall 2021 semester
LCC is offering many face-to-face classes during the fall, along with a full range of online options. We continue to schedule more courses as pandemic conditions allow, so check back regularly. You can register for classes online.
In total, you have five types of course formats to choose from this fall:
- Face-to-Face: A traditional, in-person class with on-campus instruction.
- ON - Online: Traditional online course with no live class sessions.
- ORT - Partial Scheduled Lecture: An online real time (ORT) class that has some regularly scheduled online meeting day(s) and time(s) along with unscheduled online instruction and activities.
- ORT - Full Scheduled Lecture: An online real time (ORT) class where all instruction is delivered online during designated meeting day(s) and times.
- OH - Online Hybrid: A class that has some regularly scheduled face-to-face classroom or lab instruction along with online coursework and activities.
LCC remains in close communication with our local health departments, and the college will continue to adjust its plans as needed to protect the health and safety of our students, employees and community.
Responsibilities of all students
- Stay home when you are sick. Your instructors will work with you to make up any work you miss, but you cannot come to campus if you are sick with COVID-19 or any other illness.
- Wash or sanitize your hands regularly.
- Do not share equipment or supplies.
- Help protect yourself and your community by getting vaccinated against COVID-19, if you are able.
Exceptions and Accommodations
If you have concerns about pre-existing medical conditions or would like to request an accommodation, contact The Center for Student Access at email@example.com.
Your Emotional Well-Being
All students are eligible to use LCC’s free, confidential Counseling Services. This is a challenging time for everyone, and our professional counselors can help you manage stress, personal loss, relationships, substance abuse, family matters and other anxieties. Face-to-face and remote appointments are available.
If you are struggling with job loss or reduction of hours, housing, child care, personal basic needs, health care concerns or transportation issues, please contact our Academic Success Coaching team.
Please check your LCC email for contact information for your assigned Academic Success Coach. If you do not currently have an Academic Success Coach and need support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.