Join us for a national conversation among higher-education professionals on diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. With special guest panelists and moderators from across the country, we'll take a deep dive into actionable strategies to help move the needle at your institution through collaboration and action.
Explore topics like:
- What is diversity really, and why does it matter?
- What are some mistakes to avoid making when implementing DEI programs including accessibility strategies and changes on your campus?
- How have institutions been able to enhance DEI efforts and implement action plans college-wide?
- What are some of the current challenges for DEI leaders and what steps can institutions take to overcome systemic barriers to real change?
- What does the future of DEI look like and what can be done to ensure we move from intention to action?
- Breakout Session Activities focused on sharing great DEI work happening around the country
- Moderated Panel discussion with national leaders