Pick the Next Box Office Hit, 9th-12th Grade
Free Google Class
Objectives: In this unit, learners use Google Sheets to analyze movie data, then select, market, and pitch a movie using Google Docs, Google Draw, and Google Sites.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Make a decision and justify it based on intuition and data
- Visualize data using graphs
- Analyze data using formulas
- Please have a gmail account set up and ready to use.
- Headphones may be used to aid in instructional activities. We will have some available, but feel free to bring your own.
This event meets:
April 13th, 2019 (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.) at East Campus
If you have any questions for the Youth or Adult Enrichment programs, call the Community Education Department at 517-483-1415. In the event of class cancellations due to inclement weather or other emergencies, please check LCC website (lcc.edu) or call LCC Public Safety at 517-483-1800. One-hundred percent refund if class is dropped the day before the first meeting.