Skip to content

Change of Program Request

Beginning Summer 2014 students can complete and submit a Change of Program Request form through myLCC. After you login to myLCC, click on the Profile tab and look for the Change of Program Request form. Complete the form and submit the request.

  1. If you need assistance with the "New Program Code", please visit the Star Zone (Gannon Bldg., 2nd floor).
  2. Program changes are accepted for the current and next two (2) semesters ONLY.

If you are receiving veteran's educational benefits at LCC, you must contact Veteran and Military Affairs in the Huron Building before you change your program of study.

NOTE: If you wish to complete a paper PDF file Change of Program Request form, please complete the form, print it and submit it to Star Zone (Gannon Bldg., 2nd floor).

  1. Incomplete and/or illegible forms will NOT be processed
  2. Please allow one week for processing.

Academic Services at Lansing Community College

Academic Advising Center
Gannon Building - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1904
Additional contact information »

Facebook Twitter YouTube