There are many general math courses which can be taken through the Mathematics and Computer Science Department. We have worked hard to ensure that most of our courses fit into a transfer outline and cover a broad range of disciplines in order to meet the needs of many students. To help you understand what courses are offered we have outlined critical information below.
The Mathematics and Computer Science Department offers several classes in Mathematics. These include:
These courses are designed for students planning to pursue a Non-STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field.
- MATH 117 - Math for Business
- MATH 119 - Math - Applications for Living
- STAT 170 - Introduction to Statistics
- MATH 097 - Support for MATH119 or STAT170
These courses are designed for students planning to pursue a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field.
- MATH 115 - Technical Math II
- MATH 098 - Support for MATH120
- MATH 120 - College Algebra
- MATH 126 - Precalculus
- MATH 151 - Calculus I
- MATH 141 - Calculus with Applications
- STAT 215 - Introduction to Statistics
- MATH 201 - Math for Elementary Teachers I
Arts and Sciences Division
Arts and Sciences Building Room 3203