Below are advising guides that include a general overview and the admission requirements for each course and program offered by LCC's Health & Human Services (HHS) Division. For general information contact the HHS office at email@example.com or 517-483-1410. For specific program information, contact the program Director for your desired field of study.
Nursing Advising Guides
The Nursing program offers 3 tracks: 2-Year traditional, 2nd Degree (Bachelors+), and Advanced Standing (Paramedic, LPN, and Respiratory Therapist to RN). Be sure to review the Advising Guide specific to your desired track.
- 2020 Advising Guide: Nursing, 2nd Degree Track
- 2021 Advising Guide: Nursing, 2-Year Track
- 2021 Advising Guide: Nursing, 2nd Degree Track
- 2021 Advising Guide: Nursing, Advanced Standing Track
- Estimation of Program Cost
- Skills Essential for the Field
- Guide to Kaplan Admission Test
- Nursing GPA calculator