Below are advising guides that include a general overview and the admission requirements for each course and program offered by LCC's Health & Human Services (HHS) Division. For general information contact the HHS office at 517-483-1410 or for detailed information contact the program director for your desired field of study. Students are encouraged to meet with an Academic Advisor in the Gannon Building StarZone for assistance with course and program selection at 517-483-1957 option 4.
Nursing Advising Guides
The Nursing program offers 3 tracks: 2-Year traditional, 2nd Degree (Bachelors+), and Advanced Standing (Paramedic, LPN, and Respiratory Therapist to RN). Be sure to review the Advising Guide specific to your desired track.
* Due to COVID-19, all pre-nursing seminars for the Spring and Summer semesters are cancelled. Virtual seminars will be available this Fall. The seminar requirement is waived for all candidates applying to the 2nd Degree October 1, 2020 application deadline; those students must thoroughly read the Advising Guide to ensure understanding of the application process, admission requirements, program layout, and program cost.
- 2020 Advising Guide: Nursing, 2-Year Track
- 2020 Advising Guide: Nursing, 2nd Degree Track
- 2019 Advising Guide: Nursing, 2nd Degree Track
- 2020 Advising Guide: Nursing, Advanced Standing Track
- Estimation of Program Cost
- Skills Essential for the Field
- Guide to Kaplan Admission Test
- Nursing GPA calculator