Below are advising guides that include a general overview and the admission requirements for each course and program offered by LCC's Health & Human Services (HHS) Division. For general information contact the HHS office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-483-1410. For specific program information, contact the program Director for your desired field of study.
Nursing Advising Guides
The Nursing program offers 3 tracks: 2-Year traditional, 2nd Degree (Bachelors+), and Advanced Standing (Paramedic, LPN, and Respiratory Therapist to RN). Be sure to review the Advising Guide specific to your desired track.
- 2021 Advising Guide: Nursing, 2-Year Track
- 2021 Advising Guide: Nursing, 2nd Degree Track
- 2021 Advising Guide: Nursing, Advanced Standing Track
*This track's 2021 application has been extended to September 1st and the program start date is now Spring 2022. Summer 2021 classes will be considered if completed at LCC. The application deadline will return to March 1st in 2022.
- Estimation of Program Cost
- Skills Essential for the Field
- Guide to Kaplan Admission Test
- Nursing GPA calculator