Below are advising guides that include a general overview and the admission requirements for each course and program offered by LCC's Health & Human Services (HHS) Division. For general information contact the HHS office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-483-1410. For specific program information, contact the program Director for your desired field of study.
Nursing Advising Guides
The Nursing program offers 3 tracks: 2-Year traditional, 2nd Degree (Bachelors+), and Advanced Standing (for Paramedics, LPNs, and Respiratory Therapists). For information on the program including the application process, admission requirements, cost, and more, review the Advising Guides listed below for your desired track. *Also be sure to complete the ONLINE NURSING SEMINAR! This must be completed prior to applying to the program.
- 2022 Advising Guide: Nursing, 2-Year Track
- 2022 Advising Guide: Nursing, 2nd Degree Track
- 2022 Advising Guide: Nursing, Advanced Standing Track
- Estimation of Program Cost
- Skills Essential for the Field
- Nursing GPA calculator
- *ONLINE NURSING SEMINAR- This must be completed prior to applying to the program.