Get Started at LCC
Attend a massage therapy program orientation. These are offered on several dates and in both virtual and on-site formats. To register for an orientation date, please send an e-mail to the Lead Faculty, Jodi Wiley at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Orientations last approximately one hour.
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 6-7pm (virtual only)
- Monday, August 16, 2021 at 9-10am (in person or virtual)
- Wednesday, September 8 at 4pm (in person or virtual)
- Tuesday, October 12 at 5:30pm (in person or virtual)
- Thursday, November 11 at 8:30am (in person or virtual)
- Monday, November 29 at 4:30pm (in person or virtual)
- Thursday, December 16 at 12 noon (in person or virtual)
- Tuesday, January 3 at 3pm (in person or virtual)
Step 1 does not have to be completed before starting Step 2. We recommend completing the "Apply to LCC" step as soon as possible since this step can take some time to complete.
Apply to LCC:
Obtain placement levels
Refer to this document to see how to do this without doing Placement Testing: PDF FilePlacement Level Equivalency Chart. Students in the massage program only need a Reading Level 5 and Writing Level 6.
Attend an LCC new student orientation
Apply to the Massage Therapy Program
Once you are accepted as an LCC student, submit an application to the Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy Program Application.
Declare Massage Therapy as your major using the Change of Program Request Form.
Register for classes
When you have completed all the above steps, our administrative staff, Crystal DeLang, will send an email stating the classes that you should register for.