Get Started at LCC
Attend a massage therapy program orientation. These are offered on several dates and in both virtual and on-site formats. To register for an orientation date, please send an e-mail to the Lead Faculty, Jodi Wiley at: email@example.com. Orientations last approximately one hour.
- Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2022, noon (virtual only)
- Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2022, 6 p.m. (virtual only)
- Monday, Jan. 2, 2023, 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2023, 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2023, 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023, 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 25, 2023, 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023, 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023, noon
- Thursday, June 29, 2023, 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 10, 2023, noon
- Thursday, July 20, 2023, 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 26, 2023, 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2023, noon
- Monday Aug. 7, 2023, 10 a.m.
Step 1 does not have to be completed before starting Step 2. We recommend completing the "Apply to LCC" step as soon as possible since this step can take some time to complete.
Apply to LCC:
Obtain placement levels
Refer to this document to see how to do this without doing Placement Testing: PDF FilePlacement Level Equivalency Chart. Students in the massage program only need a Reading Level 5 and Writing Level 6.
Attend an LCC new student orientation
Apply to the Massage Therapy Program
Once you are accepted as an LCC student, submit an application to the Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy Program Application.
Declare Massage Therapy as your major using the Change of Program Request Form.
Register for classes
When you have completed all the above steps, our administrative staff, Crystal DeLang, will send an email stating the classes that you should register for.