Lansing Community College

The former Apothecary Building was acquired by the college in 1967 for art classes. It was renovated and opened in 1977 as a photography center. In August of 2010 the Early Learning Children's Community opened its doors, providing high quality early education and child care and a learning laboratory for LCC students.

Early Learning Children's Community Front Exterior Entrance

Contact Us

Early Learning Children's Community

601 North Washington Square
Lansing, Michigan 48933

517-483-1100

Directions