Lansing Community College Payment Policy
Target Dates to Enroll in a Payment Plan
Spring 2014 Installment Payment Plan and Pending Financial Aid Payment Plan Deadlines
|Last day to sign up online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|Regular payments are withdrawn on the 5th of the month; down payments are withdrawn immediately upon sign-up.|
|NON-FINANCIAL AID STUDENTS|
|FINANCIAL AID STUDENTS ONLY|
Have questions about the payment plan? Visit our FACTS Payment Plan FAQ page.
Advantages of the FACTS Automatic Payment Plan
- Easy online sign-up
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
Cost to Participate
- $25 activation fee per semester
- $30 NSF (non-sufficient fund) fee if a payment is returned
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
(VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the payment plan expires. If a credit/debit card is used, a convenience fee in addition to the activation fee will be assessed. A minimum balance due of $25 is required to sign up for the automatic installment payment plan. For Pending Financial Aid Installment Payment Plan students, the $25 activation fee will not be charged until the first payment is attempted.
Simple Steps to Enroll in the FACTS Installment or FACTS Pending Aid Payment Plan
Gather the necessary information. You will need:
- Your Student ID number as assigned by Lansing Community College.
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the responsible person:
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the financial
institution's name and telephone number, your account number, and your
institution's routing number. Most of this information is located on your
- If paying by credit / debit card, you will need the card number and expiration date.
Availability of e-Cashier is determined by Lansing Community College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have e-Cashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
If you have questions about your agreement or need to make a change to your address, telephone number or account number, please call Nelnet Business Solutions (FACTS) at (800) 609-8056. Please be sure to have your agreement number and access code available before placing the call.
Questions about your financial aid?
Call Enrollment Services at
(517) 483-1200 (option 2).
Questions signing up for the installment payment plan or changes to
your installment payment plan selection?
Call Student Finance at (517) 483-1272 or (517) 483-1005.
Technical difficulty with the
payment plan process?
Call Nelnet at (800) 609-8056.
*Financial Aid students are defined by the College as follows:
- Students whose FAFSA has been processed by the College and have submitted any additional documents requested PRIOR TO the payment due date.
- Students who have been awarded a scholarship.
- Students who have been awarded an alternative loan.
**It is still the student's responsibility to drop any course(s) s/he does not plan to attend. For a schedule of refund deadlines, visit www.lcc.edu/schedule/.
Student Finance Office
TLC Bldg, Room 127
Phone: (517) 483-1272
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
Additional contact information »